CPG Sales Professional
13 Bent Hill Drive
Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS AND OBJECTIVES
A Consumer Product Sales Professional with management experience and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Talented with experience in Domestic and International Sales Management, Merchandising, Product Development, and Marketing, with a proven track record in both the Direct Import, Retail and Wholesale sectors. Known for being highly creative and innovative; an out-of-the-box thinker, with a knack for creating growth initiatives. A multitasked manager leading by example with a hands-on approach.
August, 2003 – International Sales Consultants, Framingham, Massachusetts
July, 2012 Domestic & International Sales Manager
- Developed relationships and product between leading worldwide retailers and Asian factories while improving market share while increasing sales.
- Product emphasis on direct import of private label brands in the Office Supply and Major Retailers.
- Extensive sales analysis of P&L of retailers’ product classifications and consumer needs, in both basic and seasonal sales programs.
- Developed new product based on trends by classification of product and request by retailers.
- Developed Programs for and monitored Independent Sales Organizations throughout the US and Canada.
- Collaborated with retailer ‘buyers, upper management and Asian offices or trading companies to meet their specific product and factory standards. Retailers include: Staples,Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, Meijer, Toys R Us, Walgreen’s, CVS, OfficeMax, Office Depot, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, HEB, WH Smith, ASDA, Tesco and Wilkinsen.
ü Development of new product and marketing to newly sourced retailers. Sales exceeding $30,000,000.
ü Received “Factory of the Year” from Staples (US) and ASDA (Wal-Mart UK).
July, 2000 – July, 2003 Beautone Specialties, Milford, Massachusetts
Director of Key Accounts
- Developed sales and marketing programs of office products to all Major Retailers in the United States and Canada. Creation of new products in conjunction with Taiwanese and Chinese offices and factories. Extensive travel to Asia working with factory development teams and leading retailers.
ü Established new relationships with Staples, OfficeMax, Wal-Mart and Target. Sold product in both Branded and Private Label Packaging.
ü Established factory as number one resource in their product classification at Staples, OfficeMax and Wal-Mart.
ü Sales in excess of $13,000,000.
Feb, 1998 – June, 2000 Syratech Corporation, East Boston, Massachusetts
Vice-President of Export Sales and Marketing
- Development of an international sales division for the corporation’s Housewares, Giftware and Christmas product lines.
ü Established a new team of approx.50 sales representatives (company and independent) along with a network of 10 distributors worldwide.
ü Sales exceeded $7,000,000.
May, 1991 - Sept, 1997 Santa’s Best, Northfield, Illinois
Vice-President of International Sales – Christmas/ Halloween
- Developed product and established an international sales division of 30 independent representatives and 12 international distributors selling to worldwide leading Department Stores, Mass Merchants, Hypermarkets, Garden Centers, Chain Drug Stores, Supermarkets and Specialty Stores.
- Analyzed each country’s Christmas traditions and product usage. Established product to meet the consumer needs.
ü Sales exceeded $15,000,000.
Bachelor's Degree, Business Management